Die Hohe Jagd & Fischerei
20th to 23rd of February 2014
International fair for hunting, fishing, adventure in nature & travel
parllel with absolut allrad
Welcome to the 26th edition of 'Die Hohe Jagd & Fischerei' in Salzburg
A full range of goods and services for the themes of hunting, fishing and 4x4 vehicles can be encountered at Messezentrum Salzburg at 'Die Hohe Jagd & Fischerei' on the 20th – 23rd February 2014. It's THE leading trade fair in these sectors and the no. 1 show in the Alps, Danube and Adriatic – is now taking place for the 26th time! There's something for every hunter, whether recreational or occupational, and for lovers of nature and the great outdoors!The facts speak for themselves - Review 2013:
- 517 exhibitors (hunting, fishing and 'absolut allrad' sections)
- 36,126 visitors (hunters, anglers, nature lovers, outdoor activities enthusiasts and 4x4 fans)
- Over 500 exhibitors from home and abroad present the latest trends and developments from the hunting, fishing and 4x4 sectors.
- The show offers numerous big-name exhibitors and brands, plus a fascinating programme of side events, talks and presentations – so there's lots to see and lots to do!
- Parallel show: The absolut allrad provides an overview of the latest offroad and 4x4 vehicles, which makes it an ideal means of complementing the hunting and fishing show.
- Well-known experts from the world of hunting are a guarantee for big crowds. Everything worth knowing can be discovered listening to top speakers on the hunting stage or by visiting the hunting film section.
- Absolute highlight: The European Deer Cry Championship and the Austrian Deer Cry Championship.
- The Red Fox Austria Award – a fashion show and means of judging the work of Austria's top furriers.
- Nature Adventures: great offers and highlights for nature lovers and outdoor activities enthusiasts.
- Travel Adventures: An expanded range of tourist services and products ensures there is something for everyone. Adventure travel, holidays out in nature, survival breaks, trekking and walking, diving trips, hunting trips, safaris etc.