„Die Hohe Jagd & Fischerei“ is the most important trade fair for hunting and fishing in the Alps-Adriatic-Danube region. The annual gathering for all hunters, anglers, nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts provides a comprehensive scope of exhibitors and exhibits, relevant specialist theme features, numerous highlights and a colourful range of side events during the 4-day show.
THE annual gathering for hunters, anglers and outdoor fans
On the 25th – 28th February 2016 the ‘Hohe Jagd & Fischerei’ will be taking place for the 28th time at Messezentrum Salzburg!
- Big-name exhibitors: More than 550 domestic, foreign and international exhibitors from the hunting, fishing and 4x4 sectors
- Comprehensive range of goods and services on show, featuring big names from the hunting, fishing and 4x4 sectors: New products, services, trends, advice, offers...
- Attractive and multifaceted programme of side events
- Enjoy the purchasing experience in a great atmosphere – and lots of great expo offers!
- Plus: Offroad & 4x4 vehicles and accessories at the special „absolut allrad“ display in hall 08
An OVERVIEW of ‘Die Hohe Jagd & Fischerei’ in 2015:
INFORMATION & SERVICES
Registration forms, order forms and all the most important information for expo participants (such as assembly & dismantling times) are available here.
Key and current information for expo visitors (such as side events, schedule, opening times, how to get here, where to stay) are available here.