Famous for its unique atmosphere, the Hohe Jagd & Fischerei is one of the most popular hunting and fishing trade fairs in the whole of Europe.
These hunting grounds will be opening up for visitors for the 29th time on the 16th – 19th February 2017, showcasing a rich and varied range of brands and products to over 43,000 visiting hunters, fishermen, nature lovers and 4x4 enthusiasts.
There are lots of good reasons for taking part:
- Satisfaction among exhibitors is high. 75% give the show a 1st or 2nd class rating (1 - 5)
- Recommendation rate: Every second exhibitor recommends the Hohe Jagd & Fischerei to other business associates
- 81% of exhibitors at the 2016 show say they will also be exhibiting in 2017.
- 33% of visitors attended the Hohe Jagd & Fischerei for the first time.
- 36% of visitors were between the ages of 20 and 30.
- The average duration of a visit to the fair was just over 5 hours and 46 minutes.