Thank you for your interest in our events. As organizer of trade fairs in the Messe Salzburg we do appreciate your support and wish to make it easier to access information on our events and our company with the aid of accreditation. Please do understand that because of the constant great demand we are only able to grant a limited number of accreditations, only after a thorough check of your submitted data and only under the mentioned rules.
The following can be granted press accreditation:
- Holders of a valid and officially approved press cards whose editorial assignment has a direct thematically relation to the event.
- National or international media representatives who can prove their journalistic (also photographic) occupation as follows:
- By presenting the original copy of authored articles which are no older than six months at the time of the event or which have been published at the time of the previous same event.
- By presenting the original copy of the corporate / legal notice, which is no older than six months at the time of the event, mentioning you as editor or permanent editorial staff.
- By presenting the original and signed copy of a written order placed by a publication relating to the actual event.
- By presenting a web link to an online publication you have published yourself and which is established in the relevant exhibition community.
- Media representatives who can prove to regularly report on the relevant event and therefore considerably contribute to the success of the event in the media. Hereby copies of the published articles and / or web links are to be submitted with the application for accreditation.
We would like to point out that sending or presenting your thematically related proofs in advance will considerably increase the time needed for verification of your application for accreditation and will result in a positive result. Incidentally we reserve the right to carry out further verification of the proof of journalistic activity, also in case of having been presented with a valid and officially approved press card. In particular cases we can ask for presentation of a valid ID-verification such as ID-card, passport, driving license. There is no right to accreditation. An entry in our mailing list does not automatically result in receiving a press accreditation.
The Messe Salzburg reserves the right to demand for presentation of proofs of any editorial coverage in advance and after the event.
We would like to thank you for your appreciation and cooperation.
Reed Exhibitions Messe Salzburg
*) Gender specific terms used here refer to men and women equally in accordance with Art. 7 B-VG (Austrian constitutional law).
>> Accreditation request